Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Apply a thin layer with suitable covering where necessary. Renew application as required. For external use only and should not be allowed to come into contact with the eyes and the mucous membranes.
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- Suitable for: Nappy Rash, Acne, Eczema, Cuts and Grazes, Sunburn, Minor Burns and Chilblains
- Soothes sore skin and protects against irritants
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin
- Contains a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation