Original for Skin, Hair and Nails nourishes and protects from the inside, supporting the maintenance of healthy, normal skin, hair and nails. They are designed to deliver essential micronutrients, with effectiveness that works on a deeper level than moisturising creams or conditioners.
Perfectil Original complements a daily skin and hair care routine with a range of over 20 micronutrients specially formulated for utilisation by nails, hair follicles and the skin’s lower dermal layer.
- 30 Tablets.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- To help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
- One-a-day triple active formula.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Free from gelatin, gluten, lactose, artificial colours and preservatives.
- Slow-dispersing tablets that are gentle on the stomach.
Perfectil Original will also safeguard your diet by doubling up as a complete multivitamin for all-round health.
Benefits for Nails
Perfectil will provide the following key nutrients that will be of benefit to your nails:
- Zinc: Required for the formation of new nail tissue in the nail bed. Zinc is also important for nail development and strength.
- Vitamin C: Which helps to maintain healthy nails and nail tissue.
- Iron: Without iron, nails can develop ridges or become thin.
- L-Cystine: This amino acid is required for the growth of nails.
Benefits for Hair
Perfectil will provide the following key nutrients that will be of benefit to your hair:
- Copper: Copper is important for hair strength and the formation of hair follicles.
- Iodine: Iodine produces a hormone thyroxine, which regulates metabolic rate. A lack of thyroxine can have a detrimental effect on the appearance of skin, hair and nails.
- Magnesium + Zinc: Both magnesium and zinc can help control hair loss, especially if your diet lacks these two minerals.
Benefits for Skin
Perfectil Original will provide the following key nutrients that will be of benefit to your skin:
- Manganese: Vital for healthy skin because of the role it plays in connective tissue metabolism.
- Natural Source Vitamin E: Vitamin E combats free radicals and helps to protect against the ageing of skin tissues, which can cause wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: Works as a central antioxidant and is also a co-factor in the production of collagen, which gives skin strength and elasticity.
- B Complex Vitamins: B Complex vitamins increase the transport of nutrients around the body, as they are involved in red blood cell production and blood circulation.
Directions for Use:
Take one tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Do not chew.
- Not suitable for children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose or take on an empty stomach.
- Food supplement are not a replacement for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breastfeeding has an existing medical condition, or suffer from food allergies.
- May be produced on a site that handles nuts.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children.
- Store in a dry place under 25°C out of sight and reach of children.
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Tartaric Acid[), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (from soya), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide[, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), L-Cysteine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Grape Seed Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin[), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol[), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
|Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||286|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||667|
|Grape Seed Extract