- Glycerin moisturizes deeply, being a natural source of endless benefits. From improving the skin’s resiliency to enabling the penetration of other ingredients and reducing irritation, it’s an indispensable element in skincare;
- Peppermint Extract has a fantastic calming effect on the skin and muscles. In short, it creates a protective barrier from bacteria, counteracting redness/irritation and toning pores;
- Charcoal Powder absorbs accumulated impurities as well as excess oil from the skin. Thus, it leaves your complexion fresher, mattified, and noticeably healthier;
- Citric Acid acts mostly as an exfoliant and antioxidant. This Alpha Hydroxy Acid helps with the removal of dead skin cells and impurities to unravel smoother skin. Also, it’s often used to balance your complexion’s pH, restoring energy levels;
- Lastly, Butylene Glycol is a naturally-derived humectant that adds a layer of softness, improving the texture of the skin. By breaking down hard-to-dissolve active ingredients, this component also enhances penetration, helping products to perform more effectively.
How to use
Apply a generous portion of L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Pure Carbon Anti-Blackhead Face Scrub directly to your wet face, spreading the formula with your fingertips. Then, perform a gentle massage, drawing circular as well as upward motions. Damp the neck area in order to also apply the exfoliating gel in the area. Finally, rinse abundantly with warm water. Ideally, use this when taking a morning or evening shower and avoid the sensitive eye contour section. Explore the rest of L’Oréal Paris’ Men Expert range to see if other skincare options also appeal to you