Your shopping cart is empty!
KOJIE SAN SOAPg
- Product Code: RB1019
- Availability: In Stock
Kojie san soap
The kojie san soap is the best Kojic Acid soap you have always trusted. It has an all natural kojic acid formula that helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun – damaged skin, and other skin pigmentations.
Kojic Acid was discovered in Japan. It is a by – product in the production of Koji, or Malted Rice, for use in the manufacture of Japanese rice wine. In cosmetics, kojie san soap is popularly known for its excellent whitening effects and antioxidant propertie
- Lighten the skin
- Makes skin feels soft and supple to the touch
- Helps lighten skin pigmentations such as acne scars, age spots, underarms, inner thighs & even private parts.
Fore more soaps click here
How to use:
- First step: Always wet your face with warm (NOT hot) water. It’s always better to use the kojie san soap when your pores are open (warm water opens pores) so that it will unclog it. Wash your face like how you would normally wash it with a regular soap but be aware of the timeframe.
First Week: If this is your first time using a kojie san soap, then you should only use it once a day for no more than 20 seconds. You have to let your skin get use to the kojie san kojic acid. Leaving the soap on your skin for more than the time stated above might cause redness and irritation.
Second Week: You can now use it twice a day for no more than 20 seconds each time.
Third Week and so on:
It’s now ok to leave it on for 1-2 minutes and use it twice daily.
For those who have sensitive/combination type of skin, you may feel some kind of “tingling sensation.” In addition, micro peeling will occur. This is a good sign and Whenever the skin peels, it means that it’s removing the dead skin cells and replacing it with a brand new one so that it’s going to look younger, whiter and smoother.
- Second step (this is an important step): Wash your face with very cold water for about 2 minutes. Why is this important? Simply because since you opened your pores with warm water, you now have to close it with cold water. In addition, there’s less peeling. Maybe it’s just my skin but you should try it to and see what happens.
- Third step: Dry your face and apply a heavy moisturizer – preferably a heavy skin whitening cream for your face and a whitening lotion for your body. Please note that kojie san soap causes skin peeling. Yes, that’s that “dry skin” that you’re seeing. It also helps give you that smooth and radiant-looking skin.